Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Biasi B10/4

lchmb
lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
Just curious, I will be installing a Biasi next week, the first I have ever actually installed. The customer requested this one after talking with his regular service man. I noted in the direction's that the boiler is very specific in that it wants the make up water piped into the bottom of the boiler.. it goes so far as to highlight this on two pages. Is anyone familiar with this boiler and (I cant picture a problem) is there any problems piping it into my airscoop/expansion tank?

Another question, I have an a very small zone on this boiler and due to this will be piping it primary/secondary. Due to this I will be swapping the hydrostat 3250 out (has an indirect so cant use the mizer feature) and using the 3150 hydrostat in it's place with 30 degree differential. I am hoping since the call will be so small that the boiler will just basicly idle at temp. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Tom

Comments

• R Mannino
    R Mannino Member Posts: 440
    They Work Fine

piped that way. I ripped the page out of Dan's book for this one, union on the the boiler and all............Thanks Dan!
  • lchmb
    lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
    thank you

That's exactly what I was hoping for. Couldnt see a reason not to but one never knows...:)
This discussion has been closed.