Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

2013 Long Island BIG UGLY....who's in?????

Comments

• Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,831
    good one ron...i will call his cell tonight

i hope his number is the same.....ok who else can we think of????? mark hunt, chuck shaw/

? Mad Dog
  • MikeyB
    MikeyB Member Posts: 696
    Brad

What about Brad White? have not seen him her for a while now?
  • The Wire Nut
    The Wire Nut Member Posts: 420
    edited January 2013
    BUNY....

Unfortunately Saturday's are not good for me as we are out in PA.So I will unhappily be a no-show. Any chance to make it Friday evening?

Alex "Wire Nut" Marx....
    "Let me control you"

Lost in SOHO NYC and Balmy Whites Valley PA
  • Mad Dog_2
    Sorry Bud...you will be missed.....................

Friday nite would be rough Alex...unless one lives in NYC...Most of us don't, and these days no one wants to miss any work by leaving early et cetera. Sat would be ideal because many work a half day on saturday and it would nt be so rushed. Gonna miss your wit, Pal. Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    The Super Intelligent Robert Steinhart of Long Island Plumbing Authority

will be attending!!!!!! Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Tommy Oil of Long Island

a City Boiler inspector with 40 years under his belt will be here. Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Bobby Gluck "The jobbing wizard" of Garden City

will in attendence....Mad Dog
  • Eugene_Silberstein
    Eugene_Silberstein Member Posts: 349
    Sounds Like a Plan

I teach until noon, so joining you guys should not be a problem.
    Eugene
  • Prof. Silberstein

Eugene ,

Do you know where I might get a position where we only teach till noon ?

Been a long time , miss you.  

Ken Resnick
    He who knows WHY

Shall be master of

He who knows HOW
  • Burnerboy2
    Burnerboy2 Member Posts: 26
    If you held this party

when it was warmer outside, most of us could make it... I'd love to attend, so I could meet many of you folks personally.........I' bumm'd

Burnerboy

Ronnie
  • Stekay
    Stekay Member Posts: 36
    B U

On the calender. Let's hope my company doesn't ship me off to Djibouti that week.
  • AUScott
    AUScott Member Posts: 1
    I am in!

I would definitely be interested in attending this up coming event as soon as some thing is solid just let me know where and when.
  • Burnerboy2
    Burnerboy2 Member Posts: 26
    Tommy Oil

Sorry I'm going to miss you...Like to see you again, I believe I owe you a beer, and I always pay off my debts........I'm bummed!

This was the only Saturday, of the year that I can not make ...........pre plan's going skiing......in Canada BC

Ronnie

Burnerboy2
  • Mad Dog_2
    Ohhhhh..its set in STONE my friend

Just need a final count Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Molly Wee Pub is located @..................................

402 8th Avenue NYC at corner of 30th Street. (212)967.2627 We will meet @ around 4pm...Very loose and casual.....come and go as you please. i will have name tags so we know whose who..Its going to be a GREAT mix of industry friends from all levels et al. Any fence sitters??? Let me know so I can give them a rough head count so they are ready for us....stock up the grub!!!!!!! Send the Budweiser Truck in!!!!!!! p.s. any questions you casn call me @ 516.322.2881 Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Molly Wee Pub is located @..................................

402 8th Avenue NYC at corner of 30th Street. (212)967.2627 We will meet @ around 4pm...Very loose and casual.....come and go as you please. i will have name tags so we know whose who..Its going to be a GREAT mix of industry friends from all levels et al. Any fence sitters??? Let me know so I can give them a rough head count so they are ready for us....stock up the grub!!!!!!! Send the Budweiser Truck in!!!!!!! p.s. any questions you casn call me @ 516.322.2881 Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Got 30 solid commitments

C,mon guys this will be a great time.........ALL are welcome. Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Gonna do a 50/50 Raffle for The Wounded Warriors

This is going to be great! Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Definites...........................

1) John NY 2) Johhny White 3) Me 4) Dave Lentini 5) Jon Diresta 6) Rich Bruno 7) Mike Santoro 8) Mikey B 9) Mike Jablonski 10) Prof Silberstein 11) Chapman 12) Stevie "Badabing" Badalamente 13) Bob Young 14) Ron Jr 15) Matty "Wanna Throw Hands?" Loecher 16) "THEE Long Island Plumbing Authority," Bob Steinhardt. 17) Daniel "Great websites now" O Connor 18) Bart "The Sweeney Express" Sweeney, My older bro. 19) Boiler Inspector Tommy Oil 20) His side kick Bobby Gluck 21) Ken Resnick 22) Pam "The office wiz" Humbert 23) Robert O' Brien 24) Ron Jr. 25) let me scan list again so I don't miss/insult anyone. Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2

25) "chris?" 26) sprinter 27) Steve Thomson 27) Ronnie Burner Boy 28) R Mannino 29)Dave H 30) Paul Shay
  • R Mannino
    R Mannino Member Posts: 440
    Been Practicing

Lately
  • Mpj
    Mpj Member Posts: 109
    Big Ugly

Hey Matt,

I'm going as long as the first round is on you!

Mico
  • Mad Dog_2
    Jimmy "The Gent" Burke is a definite

One of the best all-around Heating, wiring, AC men in the business....damn good plumber too. Mad Dog
  • Tim_D
    Tim_D Member Posts: 128
    I'm In

Hey MD, when and where?

Tim
  • Tim_D
    Tim_D Member Posts: 128
    Bummer

I have a decoy show that day in Bellport. Trying to get my duck calls business off the ground.

Tim
  • Mad Dog_2
    Tim.....I hope u come...you are a "big hitter" in the industry

and a cool guy.  Look up 9-10 threads from the bottom. Molly Wee Pub  Mad Dog
  • March 2nd is out for ST

Sorry guys, I'm now going to be on a plane to the ISH show, can't make it.

Next time!
  • Mad Dog_2
    Steven Kay will be there

Met Steven Kay and Mikey B as a result of my plea for donations for The Rockaways, especially Far Rockaway, during Hurricane Sandy. Far Rockaway is the VERY poor section of the Rockaway Peninsula that was the LAST to get help. Mikey B loaded my van up with Supplies he had personally donated and Steven spent a whole weekend down there..walking the streets ing whoever needed anything. THAT! is an outstanding human being! Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    If that is what it takes to get you out and about...Jablonski....

you got it! Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    9 days and counting.........................................

they are expecting us. Looking foward to getting together. any lurkers on the fence.? Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Johnny White, Rich Bruno..................

Billy Gluckin and Bob Chapman of Comfort zone sales have "checked in" to let me know they are definites....1 week from today!!!!! Mad Dog
  • Ron Jr._3
    Ron Jr._3 Member Posts: 603
    Bringing in a few extra people

maybe 3 or 4 . 
  • chapchap70
    chapchap70 Member Posts: 139
    Additions

I might bring one or two.
  • Mad Dog_2
    Awesome....ALL are welcome.......

Everyone who calls me to "check in" are VERY excited, including the Big Guy from Rhode Island. The only downer for me is that Holohan won't be there. We'll hoist a few pints fer ya! Mad Dog
  • JohnNY
    JohnNY Member Posts: 3,226
    Whoops

Duty calls.

Sorry, Matt.

Major client needs me in Amagansett of all places on Saturday morning and is putting me up overnight for consultation meetings with his builder over the weekend.
    Contact John "JohnNY" Cataneo, NYC Master Plumber, Lic 1784
    Consulting & Troubleshooting
    Heating in NYC or NJ.
    Classes
  • Dave H_2
    Dave H_2 Member Posts: 550
    Excellent.......

Looks like I'm in. Had to wait till we got closer to see what the schedule would bear. I may be a little late but may also bring Tim D with me.

Dave H.
    Dave H
  • Mad Dog_2
    Awwwwww Crappers John........

Was looking foward to hangin with ya.....business first!   Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    and a fine time was had by all......................................

It was a great mix of friends..the conversations were enriching....the drink flowed like Irish Buttermilk...the food was tasty..especially the Seafood Chowder. There was a Country music concert at The Garden. The place filled up with cowboy hats and boots...it was quite interesting..... "City" folk with Country hearts. It was a really nice time...perfect start and finish.....Ron Jr . and a few were still partyin when I left. Wanna make this a yearly gathering...stay tuned for Next March's Big Ugly 2014. Thank you all for coming. Mad Dog
  • Mpj
    Mpj Member Posts: 109
    B U

Matt,

I also had a great time met a few good people, yes the drinks flowed like crazy.

I am in for next year.

Michael

Where's my train ticket?
  • MikeyB
    MikeyB Member Posts: 696
    Big Ugly

Great Time, met alot of great people, thanks again Matt for setting it up, looking forward to the next one
This discussion has been closed.