Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Need help badly

Options
Rice
Rice Member Posts: 18
Hi. I am a contractor that is building his own home. I had pex supply engineer my radiant system and I already have my 3 zones of pex run and my ao smith vertex water heater installed. I am fairly good at plumbing but canot find any sort of a diagram of how the pumping station should be plumbed. I hired a plumber and have half down but after I pointed out he forgot s traps on the sinks he left and now financially I'm stuck trying this part myself. Any help would be appreciated as I'm hoping to move my family in by Christmas. I do know pex gave me 3 taco zone valves and a heat exchanger and two pumps. I have several other parts but those seem the key ones to tell

Comments

• Paul48
    Paul48 Member Posts: 4,469
    Options
    Plumber?

You hired a "plumber" that installed sinks with no p-traps? They designed the system, but didn't provide you with a drawing?
  • Rice
    Options
    Radiant

Pex supply.com engineered the system but only set material and yes the plumber seemed good and had good references from othe contractors but his work was horrible so now I'm kinda stuck trying to find a rough schematic for the pumping station.
  • Paul48
    Paul48 Member Posts: 4,469
    Options
    Contact Pex Supply

It's like hiring an architect, and having a lumber load dropped off at the site, with no prints. Whomever put that materials list together, had a specific plan in mind. Why re-invent the wheel?
  • JStar
    JStar Member Posts: 2,752
    Options
    Heat

Where are you located?
  • Rice
    Options
    Radiant

Northern vt. I have a plumber coming through to sketch out a design based on what I have. I will post a pic to see if u guys think it looks right
This discussion has been closed.