Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

daikin or mitsubishi

..would you spend tech training money on daikin or mits. VRF's and  air-to-water heat pump systems

Comments

• Techman
    Techman Member Posts: 2,144
    Which

,Dude BOTH !
  • Jack
    Jack Member Posts: 1,047
    And while you are at it

I'd suggest you look at FujitsuGeneral.com for their training schedule n your area. They are the three top brands. Learn all you can from as many as you can. Then decide!
  • TonyS
    TonyS Member Posts: 849
    I thought Daiken was

the only one.

Mitsubishi and Fujitsu are both making them now. Thanks for the links.

Is anyone one else making air to water HP besides these three.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    Hopefully

I hope they put more effort into the units than they did the translation!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • TonyS
    Thats funny

It must be very difficult to translate technical things from chinese to english.

The Japanese are good at it, they have the stuff made in china and they take care of the marketing and translation.
  • TonyS
    LG also has one

LG Therma V
  • Greg_23
    Greg_23 Member Posts: 22
    SPACEPAK

I'M SELLING THE HECK OUT OF SPACEPAK CHILLERS
  • Eugene_Silberstein
    Eugene_Silberstein Member Posts: 349
    All of Them!

Get as much training as possible. You will want to be prepared to service as many different equipment lines as possible.

Unfortunately,it is becoming more and more difficult to arrive on a service job cold, without knowing what type of equipment you are dealing with and who made it.

Manufacturers each have their own guidelines for when and when not to gauge up and how to install their equipment.

Specialized refrigerant circuit fittings (Daikin's REFNETS, for example) have very specific installation guidelines that must be followed in order for the equipment to operate as intended.

In addition, for come manufacturer's equipment, gaining access to certain codes and their meanings are not available unless you know the "secret handshake".

Training is key.... Get as much as possible!
    Eugene
This discussion has been closed.