Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Boiler Controls Logamatic 2107

Options
Hello, I have a Buderus G125BE with a Logamatic 2107 boiler controller. I understand that the Logamatic is a very sophisticated device and that it keeps many different records of data. I am wondering that happens to all this data in the event of a power loss?

I found this in the operating instructions: Power failure

The system remains non-operational for the duration of a power failure and starts up again automatically when the power is restored. All the controls settings and programs are permanently stored. After longer power failures, the day and time flash on the display and must be checked (clock power reserve: approx. 5 – 8 hours).

If the power reserve is exhausted, the display jumps to Monday, 12.00am.

So it is my understanding that all the custom setting and programs I configured will be saved when the power goes out. What will happen to the other data that is being stored? The Logamatic learns as it runs in order to be more efficient. What will happen to that information? I am asking this because the power has gone out a lot recently in my area. I want to know if this has any effect on the Logamatic. Is my system not running efficiently because it constantly has to "relearn" information?

Comments

• R Mannino
    R Mannino Member Posts: 440
    Options
    Power Failure

The control saves all the settings. I have had the power fail for at least a couple of hours I don't know how many times and have not had to even reset the clock. I have not had the power off long enough ever in 5 years to have to reset the clock. Just my experience.
This discussion has been closed.