Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

TXV Kits

Options
Saw an add in a trade magazine about a kit by Sporlan(Parker) that had OEM fittings(chatleff, etc,) and a TXV body, so you could add a TXV to any coil(A/C, HP) using the OEM fittings. Anyone remember that add or actually have one and the order number to get one from the Sporlan rep?

Not talking about the Q, BQ kits. They are strictly flare or sweat.

Thanks,

Don in Moberly MO

Comments

• Techman
    Techman Member Posts: 2,144
    Options
    TXV Kit

Sporlan has a kit #184012  which includes 3 Filter Driers. There are "upgrade components " available. Check out Sporlan/Parker form #5-223A-709.Is this it ?
  • ddlong1286@yahoo.com
    Options
    That's it!

Thanks!

I got a price from the wholesaler this morning for it. Don't know why they included filter-driers? If I would buy your kit, I probably already have the driers.

Now if I get one, will I really use it?! Customers have been fickle lately. Which I don't blame them, money is tight everywhere. Me included.

Don in Mo
  • ddlong1286@yahoo.com
    Options
    That's it!

Thanks!

I got a price from the wholesaler this morning for it. Don't know why they included filter-driers? If I would buy your kit, I probably already have the driers.

Now if I get one, will I really use it?! Customers have been fickle lately. Which I don't blame them, money is tight everywhere. Me included.

Don in Mo
This discussion has been closed.