Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Energy ICM from In2 Networks

JohnG_3
JohnG_3 Member Posts: 57
Has anyone heard of a product called "Energy ICM" from <a href="http://www.in2networks.com">In2 Networks</a>? Their web site says this about the product:

<i>The Energy ICM connects to a Honeywell thermostat and supplies a supplemental measure of energy consumption. Other costly smart meters on the market can’t/don’t offer a positive rate of return. The In2 EcoConcierge™ and ICM typically pay for themiselves in less than 18 months. Furthermore, the In2 EcoConcierge™ provides recommendations for each individual homeowner, helping them to manage their energy consumption and see comparisons within their neighborhood.</i>

You need a Honeywell VisioPRO IAQ thermostat, Honeywell part #YTH9421C1002, along with some hardware from In2 Networks to make it work.

Comments

• Skinhead
    Skinhead Member Posts: 1
    In2 Networks energy ICM

Yes, I am very familiar with the Energy ICM.  It connects a Honeywell VisionPro IAQ thermostat to an Ethernet network for both local and remote access from a PC.  In2 has an optional remote access service as well to make it easy to control your thermostat from anywhere. 

I have been using two in my home for years to monitor the runtime on my heating and air-conditioning systems.
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    John,

You could also just use the T.A.M (telephone access module) I’m not sure of the cost difference.
    Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
  • idahoDoug
    idahoDoug Member Posts: 1
    Another good product discontinued

It seems that internet support for the EnergyICM has been discontinued.  The phone number for Go2MyHome who provided the online service has been disconnected and emails to the company come back.  Does anybody know of an alternate provider.  This product worked so well.  This is really an expensive disappointment.  I purchased the IAQ thermostat specifically because I liked this product.  No I have an expensive brick that is still under warranty! 
  • azguido
    azguido Member Posts: 1
    anyone know where to get basic help with product

I bought a couple IN2 Energy ICMs a few months ago for a friend to go with his Honeywell IAQs, and was finally getting around to installing them this weekend only to find as Idaho Doug...no support from the company, web pages gone, and unfortunately can't get the basic setup (ie, web page to post to local network) to work.

Does anyone have any pointers, or if you have successfully installed one of these be willing to exchange a few emails, to at least get the basic internet access to these?

TIA
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
  • atschirner
    atschirner Member Posts: 2
    Me too!

I'm in the same boat with a Honeywell interface and in2networks ICM. My current subscription expires in July, 2012 so I have a little time to investigate alternate providers but any leads would be great.

Thank you, Alan
This discussion has been closed.