Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Wiring a slant fin eutectic ec15

Anyone wire one of these. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for wiring this boiler. It has the tekmar controls with a riello burner.

Comments

• ChasMan
    ChasMan Member Posts: 462
    edited September 2010
    Suggestions

Did they put that massive relay in it on top of a junction box? I have the older Thermatic control panel with the riello burner. The first thing I did was fling that relay and wire the end switches to the TT provided by the control manufacturer. I also wired a FIC right into the back of the boiler since the burner wires are located in there, Other than that, how you wire it will depend on what you are doing for pumps / valves / DHW / Priority etc. I have not studied the new control panel in detail, just the thermatic.
  • ChasMan
    ChasMan Member Posts: 462
    Another thing.

Another thing I did, after removing the snappy relay was to add additional electrical boxes since there is so much space in the top of the boiler. I did all of the connections for the LWCO. fan in Can, Main Power, DHW Pump in there. I ended up with a piece of flex running to the zone controller and one to the fan in the can.
This discussion has been closed.