Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

If you are into radiant heating, you DON'T want to miss this....

Mark Eatherton
Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
The Annual Radiant Panel Association meeting and educational conference will be held this year in Reno Nevada.

Show information at <a href="http://www.rpa-info.com/Reno/index.htm">http://www.rpa-info.com/Reno/index.htm</a>

For the vendors, there are still a few great booth locations available.

The Keynote speaker this year is Mark Mathesson.

Siggy will be there doing his full day Radiant Precision class, along with renowned electric radiant expert, Ada Cryer, who will be doing a class on electric radiant.

I will be there helping out where I can and displaying the Radiant Window product line.

For more information, go to <a href="http://www.rpa-info.com/Reno/index.htm">http://www.rpa-info.com/Reno/index.htm</a>

If you are not a member of the RPA, you should be. It's the only game in town when it comes to dealing with radiant heat (floors, walls, ceilings, windows, radiators etc)

Who's planning on going this year?

Thanks for the opportunity to post this Dan and TLM. Much appreciated.

ME
It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.

Comments

• Mark Eatherton
    Going up...

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • Devan
    Devan Member Posts: 138
    I'll be there

Just got the info on the golf outing also, should be fun like last year. I'll most likely book my tix this week.

See you soon.
  • Mark Eatherton
    Look forward to meeting you Darren...

ME
  • Mark Eatherton
    Bump up to the top...

Only 2 weeks away!

ME
  • Mark Eatherton
    What you missed....

It was a great show, as usual. Good finally meeting Devan Singh, and congratulations to him for his well deserved awards, and to all the recipients, congratulations.

Under the direction of the new executive director, Ted Lowe, this organization is going to go places I never thought were possible. The organization has gotten itself into the enviable position of being on numerous government committee's charged with efficient building designs. It looks like the org will finally get the recognition it deserve.

Of interesting note to those of you who are members, Ted wants to change the name and direction of the organization. Just to prove a point, during the annual general meeting, with around 200 people in attendance, he asked, "Who can give me a definition of "Radiant Panel", and I think I and a few others held up their hands., to which Ted said, "Exactly my point!" When the consumer wants a heating system for their home, they can't look in the phone book and find the Radiant Panel Association. The consumer thinks in terms of comfort, healthy heating and efficiency, and to that end, there will probably be a contest to rename the organization reflecting the changes that will be happening in the near future.

I would personally like to thank all of the board members, and Ted Lowe for grabbing the bull by the horns, and turning it in a great direction with new zeal and creating a lot of vigor and energy that the organization has been missing for quite a few years. Thank you all for your tireless efforts.

I, for one, am proud of the groups new direction, and am ready to help in any way that I can to move the group forward towards its ultimate goals.

ME
  • Devan
    Devan Member Posts: 138
    Good show

Good show, and I really enjoyed the trip over to Tahoe.

Mark it was nice meeting you as well, finally. Thank you for the introduction of your radiant glass product. Another item I believe in the future that will change the way we look at what "Radiant Panels" are.

I am positive the RPA will stay strong under Ted Lowe and evolve into a great association, including all aspects of hydronic and electric forms of heat, and cooling systems from various manufacturer's and the contractors that install them.

Until we meet again, be well.

Devan
This discussion has been closed.