Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Warm Board

Jim Pompetti
Jim Pompetti Member Posts: 552
I'm looking for the WarmBoard rep  for southeast Pennsylvania

Comments

• Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Call United States & Canada – 877-338-5493

Ask for Dominic.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • Jim Pompetti
    Thanks

Mark , how have you been.  You must say there is no better place to get what you need then "heating Help . Can anyone tell me where to find a few million dollars .
  • Mark Eatherton
    Doing good Jim...

Getting 2 million dollars shouldn't be a problem. I get 20 emails every day from people wanting to give me 1.8 million. All they need is your name, address, date of birth, social security number, credit card number and checking account number... :-)

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • Jim Pompetti
    Only

1.8 . 
  • Mark Eatherton
    edited April 2010
    BREAKING NEWS, This just in....

Dear Friend,

This letter is addressed to you based on the current political development in my country.

Chief Olabode George is my name, a Citizen of Nigeria and former Chairman of the Nigerian Port Authority (NPA). I write to you in strict confidence, hoping and praying that you will not betray the trust reposed on you.

I was accused of embezzling public fund and was sentence to 28yrs imprisonment in my country, Nigeria. I see my imprisonment as a political motives in my country. I am writing to you from prison, my PC (laptop) is my only source of communication. My personal attorney is allowed to see me only once a week while my imprisonment lasts. See link below:

1) DELETED

2,[DELETED

I have US$36M only in a safe custody near your country which I shall disclose to you later. I write therefore, to seek your full consent and approval in assisting me in moving the fund to your country for an immediate lucrative investment. I am under the positive impression that if the fund is not urgently moved, it might be discovered in the course of further investigation and it will be confiscated. I propose to offer you 30% of the entire fund for your speedy assistance, honesty, transparency, accountability, confidentiality and sincerity of purpose.

If I can trust you with this project, please reply with the reconfirmation of your full name, address, phone and fax lines. If my conscience further permits me that you will not be an enemy or betrayer trust, I will disclose the entire details of the transaction to you and I will also give your contact details to my attorney to procure all relevant documents on your favor to move the fund to you.

I am waiting for your urgent reply. Please treat this letter as personal and most confidential.

Best Regards,

Chief Olabode George

(a victim of circumstance)

Alternative Email: chief.olabode_george@mail.mn
  • This Is Usually,

The kind of garbage I get ! ;-)
  • OOOPS!

I STILL can`t get a PDF to post!

Been playing for months,,,, but it STILL wont work,,,, ARGGGG!
This discussion has been closed.