Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

X-mas presents??

Options
Timco
Timco Member Posts: 3,040
So...what did you get? I got a new 20 gauge over & under for skeet, very nice piece. And 'yall? Wife got a mohair goat (real fleece on a wood body made on the reservation) and some new finches.

Tim
Just a guy running some pipes.

Comments

• bill_105
    bill_105 Member Posts: 429
    Options
    What?

I remember skeet. My brother and I would drive from Millbrae to Pacifica to shoot. We'd get up on 210, head north, then west to a municipal skeet course. Betcha it's not there anymore. You would shoot towards the road! 

What did I get?  My 4 adopted kids were all together for the first time in several years. They remarked about it. The two oldest girls are right now terrorizing live lobsters in the kithchen.

What are you, 5 years old?
  • Timco
    Timco Member Posts: 3,040
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No, a bit older than 5 but still get excited about a cool new toy for x-mas that is not work related. It's the little things that make life enjoyable. We had my wife's kids (most) over as we usually do and it was great as always. Can you legally still own / fire a gun in CA?

Tim
    Just a guy running some pipes.
  • bill_105
    bill_105 Member Posts: 429
    Options
    Dunno?

Beats Me Sherlock

Legally, been way up north here for the last 20 years. (Can' you tell)

All have to touch base with those lousy no good family members of mine down in CA.

Come to AK. You can kill a person and get off easy. Kill a animal out of season and you're screw'ed.

My sister told that one 25 years ago. (She's a prosecutor)

• Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Options
    coffee maker

My wife got me a Keurig single cup coffee maker. It's great. Makes a single cup inside of a minute. Has a resevoir that refills the machine after every use. Uses K cup pre loaded, pre-measured coffee packages that fit into the machine and makes perfect coffee every time.  I've been drinking coffee ever since I got it Xmas morning.  I'm starting to look like the jitter bugging, bug eyed java man. Whoo hoooo!
  • Chris S
    Chris S Member Posts: 177
    Options
    Christmas

I love the Keurig-  I have one at home & one we take to the job.  I buy the coffee, but nobody gets in a truck anymore to go out for coffee break.  I'm saving money right??

Favorite Christmas gift... My daughter was in Hawaii last week visiting her younger brother,  She bought me a very loud Hawaiin shirt.  I love it,  but not really sure where my wife will let me wear it
  • Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Options
    Shirt sounds cool

Wear it to a church function topped by a blue blazer. You may even get your own pew. :) WW
  • CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    Options
    X-mas Gift

There was only 1 thing on my list this year. The 2nd edition of Modern Hydronics and Santa had it nicely wrapped under the tree.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.