Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Reply Posting Question.

Options
If you are replying to a post in the window and the phone rings,,, momentarily we get distracted from our thoughts. So after the call I clicked the "back" button(to refresh my memory of the posting I was answering) but  when I clicked back,  found I had to begin my reply all-over.  Should I open two windows so this does not happen? My browser is FF,,, I actually never tried this on IE.

Thoughts? 

Comments

• CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    Options
    I always keep 2 window open

Sometimes you don't get the message you are replying to below the box I'm typing in right now. Sometimes you do get it. For instance your post that I replied to is not below this box. The last post I replied to was.  That was a feature I liked in the old wall. That way you could reply to the posts questions and follow them. I'm like you phone rings, one of you children ask you a question and the next thing you know you lost you train of thought. So now I keep 2 tabs open for this site so I can go back and forth to re-read the post. It's a pain.
    "The bitter taste of a poor installation remains much longer than the sweet taste of the lowest price."
  • Thanks Chris,,,

That answered my question exactly,,, guess I`ll have to run two windows open. :-)
This discussion has been closed.