Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

programmable thermostats

Carol, Did you get my thermostat question? The thread was up for a few days and then it was gone?

Comments

• carol_3
    carol_3 Member Posts: 397
    traveling

Sorry about your question. I just got out of Antarctica and have been traveling in New Zealand and Australia--different place every day, and not often on internet. Post it again. If I don't catch it, email me at carol@carolfey.com.
  • jeannie
    jeannie Member Posts: 1
    extreamly high heating bills

Its been months of hell. my heating bills in this apt are crazy. Since i rent and pay my own utilities i would like to know if its the landlords responsibility to to pay the differance of the bill because her plumbers failed to find the problem up, until now, I hope. Now they say the pressure troz was set to high they have now adjusted it to cut in at 1/2 psi and cut out at 2psi.(according to the bill) I was at 2 1/2 before according to the expert plumber that was here 3 times before to changes the valves twice and adjust the heat anticipation. my gas bill was still high and now I have to pray this pressure troz adjustment works I cant handle another 400 gas bill. the people downstairs get a gas bill of 100 but their troz was set at 1 the proper setting again according to the plumber. also do you think this adjustment will help me with the bill.? as far as the landlord goes she just tells me I am trying to fix the problem I need them to tell me whats wrong. which she has, its these idiots that come that took 3 months to trouble shoot. Every time my bill came in I would call her to complain and the plumber would come back and try something else Mean while I have to pay these bills myself, it doesnt seem fair. Its not my boiler. Also I have only lived here 1 year this is my firstwinter. please help!
  • carol_3
    carol_3 Member Posts: 397
    heating bill

I'm afraid I have never heard of a pressure troz in my 30 years in the heating biz. Suggest you post your question on the main part of "the wall" of this website and see what the guys say. Sorry. Sounds like a tough situation.
  • scrook_2
    scrook_2 Member Posts: 610
    Umm...

Pressure-trol?

Definitely re-post the question on the main forum of The Wall!
  • Dave Stroman
    Dave Stroman Member Posts: 764

Hey Carol, I have been trying to email you but they are bouncing back.

Dave Stroman
    Dave Stroman
This discussion has been closed.