Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Heating Controls Buderus

Options
I don't have a Buderus, I have a Slant Fin Eutectic with its control which, from the looks of it, appears similar in function to the Buderus one. It lacks a few features I think are usefull. Specificaly, integrated networked thermostats with Zone & Pump control, and a non linear temperature curve. Tekmar has bits that will do more for less but it is a bit daunting figuring out what you need.

Comments

• Peter_24
    Peter_24 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Buderus Controls

I have a Buderus G124x -32/5 boyler and just found out that it's just 84.6 efficient I am considering buying the Buderus Logamatic 2107 control that goes with it. Current fuel prices make it worthwhile (I think). My questions is,
    I live in Nassau County Long Island is it worth it? it's going to be about $1,000.00 for installation plus additional sensors (I have 3 zones)what do i should I expect to get out of it. Is there another product that does what this promises at a lower cost?

thanks
  • ChasMan
    ChasMan Member Posts: 462
    Options
    Hmmmmm

Well, I have a boiler, similar setup with the mfg's ODR control, I dont think I would get the 2107 and Id opt for the Tekmar stuff as well. Cheaper and more sophisticated. You can get ODR and Zone / pump control all in one box that talk to each other.
  • ddenny
    ddenny Member Posts: 75
    Options
    outdoor reset

helo chas
    what's the outdoor reset control you have on your buderus?
This discussion has been closed.