Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Which one should I buy?

kpc_21
kpc_21 Member Posts: 4
I have yet to install one but ...I would install a Prestige in a heartbeat....the Alpine would be my 2nd choice. You might also check out the Ray by mestek.

Comments

• fission2
    fission2 Member Posts: 10
    undecided

It's time to replace my old boiler, and I'm wondering what you guys think on these 3:

1) Triangle Tube Prestige
    - has stainless which appeals to me

2) Burnham Freedom CM
    -aluminum which worries me

3) Burnham Alpine
    -like freedom cm but stainless, but I dont have costs yet on this new model

anyone install either of these, any reccommendations?
  • deville
    deville Member Posts: 10
    Alpine

I have never heard anything bad about either the Freedom or Prestige. I was told the Alpine is a Gianoni heat exchanger which is similar to the Knight and HTP. I was also told the Alpine has a 5yr parts and labor warranty with it, I may give one a try myself.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • fission2
    fission2 Member Posts: 10

I was going to get the TT prestiage, but one of the problems is my installer has no idea where to buy one around here. they aren't popular in my area apparantly. burnham is more popular
  • kpc_21
    kpc_21 Member Posts: 4
    call the Mfg.

• Josh M.
    Josh M. Member Posts: 360

Here is a link to find your local rep., I am sure they would be very happy to set your contractor up with a local supplier.

http://www.triangletube.com/Local_Rep/FRLocalRep.html
  • Todd S_8
    Todd S_8 Member Posts: 26
    Viessmann

Vitodens is my choice. I don't think theres something as well built. 316ti and Matrix burner are awesome.
This discussion has been closed.