Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

burmham site promblems

Chas_2
Chas_2 Member Posts: 104
have been trying to log on and or get info from the burmham site but no luck you out there glen need info about kb1105 steamer and part # 81660150 hi low gas kit for a retro fit or i might be tossing that burham to the curb and installing the proper sized boiler peace and good luck clammy

Comments

• Chas_2
    glen staton

Glen if you could contact me by e mail at RDEUZA@aol.com or by phone 201 9700765 it might make things a bit easier thanks peace and good luck clammy
  • Clammy

I checked into this and just got what you are looking for. Here is a scan out of the I&O Manual of the Gas Train you will probably need. You will also need an L404F Pressuretrol to control the firing sequence. Let me know what model Low Water Cutoff you have on this boiler and I'll also send you a point to point wiring diagram. I have included a link to the Burnham Commercial Website I&O Manual as well.

http://www.burnhamcommercialcastiron.com/I&Omanuals/5B_manual.pdf

Glenn Stanton

Manager of Technical Development

Burnham Hydronics

U.S. Boiler Co., Inc.
  • Clammy

I e-mailed everything you were looking for. I also want to say that it was a pleasure chatting with you on the phone this afternoon and that next time I'm heading through your neck of the woods, I'll give you a ring and take you up on that cold one as well as the BarBQ.....Brazilian style! Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Glenn Stanton

Manager of Technical Development

Burnham Hydronics

U.S. Boiler Co., Inc.
  • Chas_2
    thanks Glen

Was my pleasure speaking to you also and the invite is always open,i had a few more questions but i'll e mail them to you nothing to drastic thank you very much i have to i was getting no where for a while you get involved and it boom boom boom every bodies standing up and things are happening thanks so very much that's why every body says your #1 peace and good luck clammy
This discussion has been closed.