Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Had Enough Snow?

like to wake up in the morning to this? Not me!! These were taken by a Danish TV program. I wonder what the snow clearing budget is there?<BR><BR>Dave

Comments

• Tom R.
    Tom R. Member Posts: 139
    Snow.....closer to home

Oswego, NY Valentine's Day, 2007
  • WOW Tom,

I knew you guys got a lot around there, but it never dawned on me you got that much! To quote Brad, "Holy Mama"!!

Dave
  • Troy_3
    Troy_3 Member Posts: 479
    Snowmelt

Now that is a real challenge for any snowmelt job. Imagine the ice dam that would be created even if you did keep up on the melt side. That's a lot of water when melted. You better hope for a slow melt down or the next problem will be flooding. That is impressive. Love that lake effect! And they say Buffalo gets alot of snow. We don't get that much.
  • Ragu_5
    Ragu_5 Member Posts: 315
    Ouch!

My hat is off to you guys in upstate New York; I'd go insane.

Our problem has been a glare of ice, and we live at the top of a hill. The oil truck can't get in, so we are lugging 5 gallons of kero each day by hand.

Ahh! Life in Maine....

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Troy

We didn`t get near that much on our side either. Here`s a shot of the Seaway I took yesterday, directly across from Morristown NY, looks pretty "puny" in comparison.

Dave
This discussion has been closed.