Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Ice is off the lakes -

Options
John R. Hall
John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
I heard that big carp, Ol' Gus, is still bottom feeding at Myers Lake after Howard Sprague released him back in '65. Good thing, Floyd and Goober were peed off at him for catching the legend. (I think I watch too many Andy Griffith reruns.)

Comments

• Glen
    Glen Member Posts: 855
    Options
    so fishing is soon to open!

Just had to post this pic - I think trolling for salmon is not a priority!
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    How do you figure

prop rotation on that beast?
    Retired and loving it.
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,926
    Options
    Amazing is doesn't flip backwards and sink

What lake Glen. I didn't even get out ice fishing this year. Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • BillW@honeywell
    BillW@honeywell Member Posts: 1,099
    Options
    I can't even contemplate...

what the gasoline bill must be for that monster! And at "marina" prices. The entire hull must be a gas tank. YIKES! Steering linkage? That's something I'd like to see, too!
  • Glen
    Options
    GAS BILL -

if you can afford those beauties - who cares??? I'm not sure where that is - but these attachments are where we spent our day. It was very tough to remain focused on the boiler when this was just outside! I am still amazed with the clarity of the cell phone camera! This lake produced some great rainbows all winter long - and now is cranking out 6 - 10 pounders.
  • Glen
    Options
    little known fact -

that British Columbia has some great bass/carp/sturgeon/walleye/catfish fishing too- Ole Gus retired here - quietly enjoying his final years in Secret Lake - just up the road from Secret Creek!
  • Guy Woollard
    Guy Woollard Member Posts: 82
    Options
    nice

That one is docked right next to mine. You can't see mine in the photo, as it is below the level of the pontoon. I would offer to take some of you out, but we have to keep it small, as anything more than 2 people and a six pack is more than my Evinrude 2HP can move. The good news is that the boat is somewhat faster after the weight of the beer is gone......

Guy Woollard
    N.E. Regional Sales Mgr
    Triangle Tube Corp.
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

When you absolutely positively must get to your fishing hole in time. This boats for you!

Two slogans meshed together for one awesome boat. ļ

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
This discussion has been closed.