Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buderus HELP Treaining & Ed Sullivan

Norm Harvey
Norm Harvey Member Posts: 684
Kudos to Ed Sullivan and Buderus for a great two day HELP Seminar in NH!

A great facility, with great people.

Ed is probably the most entertaining instructor I've seen, and we had the pleasure of having his wife, Mary Ellen, attend the class as well. A lovely woman that added something special to the social dynamic.

With such a great group of students, I think we all had a good time.

And for the record, can any Boston Big Ugly attendees testify that I am not a chauvinist pig, and I treat my wife very nice? Gender roles are nothing to be ashamed of!

I found the Injection pumping with mini-tube distribution using only the Logomatic control VERY interesting and thought provoking.

I am very satisfied with the class.

Oh, and can any Engineers out there tell me at what temperature water is most dense? 36, 39, or something else?

- Norm

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=395&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>
"We see the world as WE are, not as IT is, because it is the "I" behind the EYE that does the seeing"

Comments

• brucewo1b
    brucewo1b Member Posts: 638
    Fresh water is at 39.2 degrees

I think salt water is around 36 degrees
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Dave Connors

Also did an oustanding job with the Logomatic training when we went last year. Did Ed mention he was a Plumber from Bahston? Great products, outstanding people...

Rick
  • Norm Harvey
    Norm Harvey Member Posts: 684

Did he mention that he was from Boston? That guy cant open his mouth without his accent giving it away.

I didnt ask him where he grew up,.. but based on his accent I would place him around Everett.

Hehe

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    "We see the world as WE are, not as IT is, because it is the "I" behind the EYE that does the seeing"
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    BUT...Did Ed.....

Tell you who he USED to work for????(that's when I met him)

I'll tell you his "dirty little secret" if he didn't! Ed's aces! If he can't hold your attention...his outburts will!

I look forward to attending a refresher in the spring. Chris
This discussion has been closed.