Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Rehau Tools

Supply House Rick
Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
Isn't there advantages to using Pex-A, like thermal and elastic memory? I am always curious why someone drops a line especially when you have to purchase additional tools.

Thanks.

Rick

Comments

• Warmfoot_2
    Warmfoot_2 Member Posts: 4
    Rehau Tools

I am not sure if this is the appropriate place to do this, but I will go ahead.

I have two complete Rehau Pull Ring Tool Sets that I am looking to get rid of. We have completely switched Viega now. If any contractors out there are interested, drop me a line.

Ernie Bogue - Master Hydronics
  • Warmfoot_2
    Warmfoot_2 Member Posts: 4
    Switching Tools

We used Rehau for many years with great success. We switched to Viega for several Reasons.

1. It is not unusual for us to go into projects that have not been finished that use different brands of pipe. One fitting system for just about any brand of pipe makes sense.

2. Our local supplier had not been real friendly in regards to keeping up with stocking product for us. We basically terminated our relationship with them for that as well as other reasons.

3. The battery powered and electric press tools that viega offers are interchangeable to use with the copper propress system. One tool that can do a variety of things...I like that!!

Ernie Bogue

Master Hydronics Aire Serv
This discussion has been closed.