Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Looking for.....

GREG LAUER
GREG LAUER Member Posts: 103
How about the Raven's? new coach rookie QB ageing defensive line and they are in the playoffs I bet know one thought that in pre season.

Comments

• tommyoil
    tommyoil Member Posts: 613
    Where oh where....

are the Patriots in the post season? I'm dying to hear the accounting of this years collapse. Did I mention that the Giants were in? Another lucky year I suppose.
  • wsdave
    wsdave Member Posts: 97
    Pats

Oh well - where to begin.....

Being an avid Patriots fan it would have been nice to return to the post season however, it wasn't to be.

All in all though I'm very pleased with the way they played though all the adversity starting with week one losing Tom Bradey. Matt Cassel's performance and growth was a pleasure to watch. With rumors coming out about Bradey's condition maybe we will have Matt back at the helm in 2009.

All in all it was a great season with no reason to bow our heads in shame!

Dave
  • Maine Ken
    Maine Ken Member Posts: 531

The Giants should make the playoffs every year. When you play with the weakest bunch (NFC) and in one of the weakest divisions!!!!

Come on over to the AFC and give it a go. When most of your opponents have losing records shouldn't you beat them?

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • lee_7
    lee_7 Member Posts: 458

How boutr them Birds? Was that a licking they put on dallas and poor Romo and T.O. Gotto love it! Go Eagles
  • tommyoil
    We did that Ken....

for one game last year. I think it was the last game of the season. I'm trying to recall the outcome now. For some reason the numbers 18 and 1 come to mind. Gimme a minute and it'll come to me. I DO remember one of the players.... a Tom somebody who needed the Heimlich manuever at the end of the game. Whatever happened to that guy? Did he get hurt while he was choking?
  • tommyoil
    Sorry pal....

Just busting your footballs. GO VIKINGS ! My annual football tirade is now complete.....I think.
This discussion has been closed.