Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

wiring zone valves

Could you please tell me how to wire Honeywell zone valves #v8043f I think as there is several numbers on them. I am interfacing a wood boiler to a oil boiler I need to know how to wire the controlls. thanks Harry

Comments

• Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    Easy...

Depending on what you are doing and what type of aquistat you have, Your end switch with the 2 terminals are going to go to the boiler and activate it once the valve fully opens. Since I do not know what you are looking at this may very. On the 3 term. side,
    'I think it's (th/tr), (Th)/(Tr)...Th and tr are the 24 vac motor inside the valve. Your t-stat when calling for heat will close and energize the motor. All valves come with a wiring diagram and this should help you.
  • Mike of NEC
    Mike of NEC Member Posts: 1
    Loss of water in foundation slab

Hot water boiler losing tremendous amount of circulating water as fast as it goes in. Residential bldg on cement slab, street level, no basement. 1 1/4 inch supply & return pipes recently installed and covered in new cement when new boiler was installed by unknow Handy people. This is complicated by new wood floor that was recently installed over entire cement floor. Customer is trying to say we caused problem. We in the heating industry Know copper and cement do not get along. I've heard of "Skunk" oil being used on steam wet returns to find area of leak. My supply house expert is too busy for us right now so I appeal to "the wall for assist. What brands? How is it use? How strong is odor? Will jerk customer cry from odor in his custom finished domain? Please keep from jail or civil court.
This discussion has been closed.