Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Plumbing & Mechanical magazine GONE?

A.J.
A.J. Member Posts: 257
I received my December P.M. a few weeks ago so it is strange, does anyone out there know that is going on?

Comments

• Richard Miller_3
    Richard Miller_3 Member Posts: 61
    Plumbing & Mechanical magazine GONE?

Last couple of days I cannot access P&M's website, nor their parent company's website. Anyone know what is going on?
  • don_52
    don_52 Member Posts: 199
    Same here...

Richard,

Tried to access a bookmarked article I wanted to
    reread last nite, nada.

Tried the site direct today, still nothing?

BNPMedia site is up, as well as PMEngineer?

dunno? db
  • The Wire Nut
    The Wire Nut Member Posts: 420

I tried googleing it and it led me to a page that said the P&M site has moved to bnp.com/pm and that page said the site moved to the pmmag.com page that gives me a login error. I suspect they have server problems.

Technology...

Alex aka "The Wire Nut"
    "Let me control you"

Lost in SOHO NYC and Balmy Whites Valley PA
  • P&M Magazine

As far as I am aware there are no changes going on at P&M. I have a jobsite story being published in the next issue and as far as we know that is on track.

Glenn Stanton

Manager of Training

Burnham Hydronics

U.S. Boiler Co., Inc.
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Maintenance

We got a notice that all of our websites would be down for a period of time during the holidays for maintenance. Hang in there.
  • Brian (Tankless)
    Brian (Tankless) Member Posts: 340
    NASCAR in hostile takeover

of BNPMedia is responsible for the website shakeup's and new designs. ALL employees will now be required to wear brightly coloured T-shirts at all times.

I hear (bad boy) Tony Stewart instigated this when he read your Nascar comment at "What I don't want for Christmas".

Can you imagine John staring at his monitor, typing, while wearing the Nascar/BNP shirt & drinking out of his mandatory Nascar coffee cup. I wanna see that. Do it for us, John, just for a New Year laugh :O)

Just kidding, John. By far my favourite motor sports are open-wheel racing: F-1 etc'. But really like anything with an engine & goes fast, I'd love to drive (raced m/cycles when young) an F-1 car, but am really fascinated with the powerful engine technology.

Have a great New Year all.
This discussion has been closed.