Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

To My Students

Options
Eugene,

Take all the time you need, your students have been great!

Please know that your family is in our prayers,

Barbara & John

Comments

• Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    Options
    To The HVAC/R Students at SCCC

By now you have probably heard that my mother passed away at 5:30 this morning. I apologize for not calling you but, as you can imagine, things have been very hectic at this end.

John Levey from Oilheat Associates has taken the reins once again and will be spending a few days with you in class.

By the way, John was on his way to Vermont when I called to give him the news and, wouldn't you know it, he turned his car around and canceled his trip to cover my classes.

I know that you guys will treat John with the same respect you give me, so, in that respect, I know I have nothing to worry about.

Thanks again John... You have no idea what a great help your generosity has provided, enabling me to take care of the family matters with a (relatively) clear head.

I love you guys..... yes ALL of you.

See you soon.
  • Constantin
    Constantin Member Posts: 3,796
    Options
    My thoughts are with you, Eugene.

Moms are very special things and I know how much she meant to you. I hope that you get through these dark times and remember that she will always continue to live in you and your children.

All the best and if there is something I can do to help, you know how to reach me. Constantin
  • John Mills_5
    John Mills_5 Member Posts: 951
    Options
    Condolences

So sorry to hear that. Hard on a son at any age.
  • Charlie Masone
    Charlie Masone Member Posts: 66
    Options

Eugene

Sorry to hear about your'e mom, hope all is as well as can be expected, I will see you soon.

Love you too man

Charlie
  • John Starcher_4
    John Starcher_4 Member Posts: 794
    Options
    I am so sorry....

...to hear of your loss, Eugene.

Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Starch
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Eugene

She will always be with you -- never forget that. Your family is in my thoughts.
This discussion has been closed.