Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Attn : Uponor

John Barba_2
John Barba_2 Member Posts: 92
Did you say "Ringer?" Me? My partner Franco did all the damage at go-karting, I was just along for the ride. One good thing, he did teach me how to say "we kicked your butt" in Slovakian!

Hope all is well with you, Rick. Please come back and see us again. I'll give you another shot at the simulators.

JMB

Comments

• Shaun Anderson
    Shaun Anderson Member Posts: 164
    Thank you

This class was truly amazing !!! This class helped me fine tune everything I've learned so far in the industry. John you really know how to keep the classes attention. This was the best training school I've ever been to.

I challenge any other manufacturer out there to show me a better time than Uponor did. All around, Uponor is a great company and they made this visit one to remember.

Thanks again to the entire Uponor family !!!!

I will be back very soon.

Shaun Anderson

P.S.
    Since returning back into the office again, I've enforced what I learned from Terry Tate. Thank you, Terry Tate !!!
    Thats exactlly what we needed around here.
  • Dave Holdorf_2
    Dave Holdorf_2 Member Posts: 30
    Glad to have you

Shaun-

We had a good time, didn't we?

Every class I go to I enjoy it more than the last.

See you out there!
  • Shaun Anderson
    Can't wait to come back.

Will be back in October for Mini-Camp 2. The entire Uponor family is a great company to work with, from the top to the bottom. Thank you very much for doing what you do for the industry.

Shaun
  • John Barba_2
    John Barba_2 Member Posts: 92
    Thanks back at you!

Thank you Shaun for joining us, and thanks for the kind words. Groups like the one we had this past weekend make my job more fun and more rewarding than you can imagine, and I'm glad we were able to give you some information that will help down the road.

And you and Wes smackin' in on "Rapper's Delight" at karaoke was a hilite real candidate! Up there with Darrell and Keith doing "I'm Too Sexy." Too much fun! We'll see you in October.

JMB
  • Shaun Anderson
    One hell of a good time

Not to bad for not really knowing the words for Rappers Delight. Keith & Darrell gave it a good shot to over take you and the "Wir-Bros" throne. Can't wait to come back and live through the whole experience again, from start to finish everything went perfect.

Thank Terry Tate for me for his inspriration while at the work place.

Shaun
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Nascar Simulator

Did John "the Ringer" Barba win the crown again? Went a few years ago. Best, most useful, most inspiring training I have received in 27 years in this glorious industry. Uponor is first class! If you haven't been go, you won't be sorry...

Rick
This discussion has been closed.