Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Wallie friends getting together (photos)

Cosmo_3
Cosmo_3 Member Posts: 845
Sorry, I forgot you guys were from up North!

Cosmo

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    What do Wallies do on thier day off ?

Hang out with other Wallies, thats what.

Thanks to JCA, a bunch of us got together over the weekend and had a great time. As the pictures can tell we had some cold beer and hot conversations. It always great to get together with good friends.

Ken, Noel, Chris, Leo, and George enjoying a summer day.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • ScottMP
    Ken

had to promise this waitress he would'nt put this picture on his myspace.com

The wall will do.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • ScottMP
    I'm not sure

what was going on here but Noel wanted to show Ken his old Coast Guard room.

• ScottMP
  • Robert O'Connor_12
    Robert O'Connor_12 Member Posts: 728
    S. Milne

I hope somebody fed Ken, he is looking thin.

Robert O'Connor/NJ
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Thanks Boss!

What a great day it was !

This was a totally impromtu get together, as we had about 2 weeks to throw it together. Getting Ken out of his mountain retreat wasn't as hard as I thought...and I quote, "Being the G.C, on this job is more work than when I was working".

Glad you made it Ken. Someone has to make sure you're doing O.K., and I'm happy to report that the lovely Jaye has kept him both fit, and on his toes since the decision to "retire". (NOW...for that golf game...?)

The pleasure of just sitting and having some great conversations with these guys is what it's all about. I learn MORE in these situations than some of the training and schools that I frequently attend.For this I'm greatful. The years of comraderie and having sites like this to come to and find folks like these have paid off in spades!

Thanks to Noel, Ken, George,Leo and Scott for making this a memorable Saturday afternoon. As you can all see from the pictures...not too shabby of a place to have a get together either.

Thanks for posting the photos Scott. I'll see if I can figure out how to lighten up the waitress ....Trust me, it's worth it! Chris
  • Cosmo_3
    Cosmo_3 Member Posts: 845
    where?

Hey guys, looks like you all had a great time.... where are you in the pictures? I don't know but it looked kind of like Pete's by the Bay in Atlantic Highlands NJ

Cosmo
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Sorry Cosmo,

That would be the Starboard Galley, on the Merrimac River in Newburyport, Ma.

Noel and I were both staitioned at the Coast Guard station right next door.He was there between 1978 and 79. I showed up in early 85 and finished my time there. (where I was inexcusibly hijacked into this trade...Thank God!)

It was a great time! Chris
This discussion has been closed.