Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Solar class

HR

Thank you again. It was a great presentation, albeit a bit pressed for time - 2 classes in one day.

I thought your installation video was excellent. It certainly was filled with small tips/tricks for the tradesman. It lead you through the entire process of installation - it basically helps to take the fear away of that first install.

Well done.

Look forward to doing again some time next spring maybe.

Glenn

Comments

• Techman
    Techman Member Posts: 2,144
    Solar class

The instructor was Hot Rod,the product is Caleffi Solar Systems.it will be fun installing a few of them.It was nice meeting you Hot Rod!Terry.
  • scott markle_2
    scott markle_2 Member Posts: 611

Thanks to Glenn and Tash for hosting this. Those of us who know him from the wall can attest to hot rod's gift for clear, concise and thoughtful examination.

Those qualities all carry thru well in the live version, Thanks HR, nice to meet.

• Techman
    Techman Member Posts: 2,144
    What?

I was hijacked and didn't even realize it! Now that's scary!!Thanks scott!
  • scott markle_2
    scott markle_2 Member Posts: 611

The original post appeared at first with an offensive author field.

• hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,024
    Thanks

to Tash for hosting the training and to all that attended. I have as much fun chatting before and after the training as I do with the program. There are never enough hours for that.

Yes, we will do it again. Great training room by the way. The Tash Team does a fine job for their customers. Glenn goes above and beyond expectations to help their customers, knowledgable and ready to dive in.

hr
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
This discussion has been closed.