Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

LAST CALL

Comments

• Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    Two Days To Go

Getting ready for an awesome "chill-head" (as Dan puts it)event at the Holiday Inn.

Only one seat left in the morning session and more than that for the afternoon.

SO... if you've been reading these posts for what has seemed to be an eternity, wondering what the heck pressure enthalpy is anyway, your opportunity to find out and explore this amazing topic is running out for the Long Island Chillheads (sounds like the name of a softball team).

I need to let the fine folks at the Plainview Holiday Inn know how many hungry mouths to cook for, so give us a shout.

A great time will be had by all, so come join us for good food and an oportunity to pick up some valuable information.

So guys, as our feerless leader asked, why shouldn't you be the one with the answers? With the help of this seminar, you will have the answers....

If you're the guy to whom everyone runs when there is trouble in paradise (no dig, Dan), wouldn't it be great to know that you are giving your best.

If you're the guy in the trenches wouldn't it be great to not have to run to that guy that everyone runs to?

Give us a call today... operator's are standing by... Not really... it's me you'll be talking to... but what the heck.

See you on Thursday!
  • S Ebels
    S Ebels Member Posts: 2,322
    Eugene

You ever do anything like this closer to Michigan, give me a shout. Right now I feel like the one eyed guy in the land of the blind as far a AC techs go out here. I'd like to get this stuff down really well and just see how much fun I could have with it. Save my e-mail address and hit me if you ever get as far a Central Ohio.
  • Wayne M. Lawrence
    Wayne M. Lawrence Member Posts: 19
    Seminar

Eugene, Wanted to thank you for a fantastic seminar. One of the best I have ever attended. I am looking forward to using and sharing my newly learned trouble shooting techniques. I went over your new book and plotting software with my fellow technicians when I got back to the office. Please let us know when you will repeat this seminar. You have several new fans. Wayne
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    Will Do, Sir

I will keep your e-mail...

You definitely have to watch out, though. I hear that there is a lot of new technology coming out in the eye surgery industry, so one eye may not be enough in the near future. :)

Regards,

Eugene
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    Where in Michigan?

Where in Michigan are you?
This discussion has been closed.