Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Which controls to use

Try to start a new thread for your question. There should be a wiring schematic on that unite and it must be compared to what you now have. IF IT IS DIRECT FIRE, timing IS CRITICAL, BUT FOR THE MOST PART complete understanding of what the unit need is very important. Do you have a wiring diagram of unit and new module that you can post?

Mike T.

Comments

• I installed a residential Burnham steam boiler w/an additional baseboard loop (below the water line) w/a Taco 007 and a 24v t-stat, I would like to have the baseboard loop fire independantly from the steam side, which kind of aquastat/and relay would you recommend, the boiler has a 24v gas valve and a vent damper. thanks for your input..Mike
  • carol_3
    carol_3 Member Posts: 397

I don't think I have enough info to say anything.
  • spark ignitions-universal replacements

I recently had to replace a spark ignition control in an Aaron rooftop unit. The supply house gave me a White/ Rodgers universal replacement for a Johnson control but the scematics were vauge and they were only for typical instalations.Where can I get more complete rewiring diagrams for these units?The supply house is saving money by stocking one control that can replace 200, but the added time on the job is killing me!
  • Which controls to usec

Hey Carol, what other info can i give to you to help me out w/picking out some controls? Thanks
  • carol_3
    carol_3 Member Posts: 397

I posted your question in the main portion of "The Wall." Let's see what we get.
  • What comntrols to use

Sounds good Carol thanks
This discussion has been closed.