Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

PROFESSOR IN BOSTON

We're on the road heading for Boston...

Call us at (917) 428-0044 for last minute (and I do mean last minute) registration!

See you there!

Comments

• Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    Professor in Boston

Hi Guys,

I will be in Boston August 14th through the 16th doing three separate classes and training sessions. I will be at the Holiday Inn Hotel at Logan Aiport.

The first, August 14, is an all-day EPA Section 608 certification review and testing session. For those of you who do not have your EPA certification yet, this is a great opportunity to finally get it!

August 15th is devoted to R-410a Safety certification and testing. We will discuss R-410a as the frontrunner for use in new air conditioning systems as well as the use of R-407c for use as a retrofitting option. The day ends with an examination that will provide you (upon passing the test) with your R-410a certifcation.

On August 16th I will be offering my PRESSURE ENTHALPY WITHOUT TEARS seminar. At this seminar we will be discussing the basic refrigeration cycle, superheat and subcooling calculations, flash gas and other fun stuff.

In addition, you will be introduced to the pressure enthalpy chart and learn how to use this valuable tool to evaluate, troubleshoot and/or start up air conditioning or refrigeration systems with near perfefct precision. With this tooll you will be able to determine system capacity and efficiency at any given point in time.

Come join the fun!
  • Eugene Silberstein 3

• Eugene Silberstein 3

• Eugene Silberstein 3
    What I Will be Teaching

For all of you Boston folks, here is a rundown of what we have in store for the August Pressure Enthalpy without Tears seminar.

Review of the basic vapor compression refrigeration cycle.

Review of superheat and related calculations.

Review of subcooling and related calculations.

Use of the pressure/temperature chart.

Importance of flash gas.

Relationship between flash gas and subcooling.

Introdcution to the Pressure Enthapy diagram.

Plotting an air conditioning system on the PE diagram.

Using the PE chart as a troubleshooting tool.

Using the PE chart as a system start-up aid.

Using the PE chart to determine system cpacity.

Using the PE chart to determine system efficiency.

PLUS.... You get breakfast, lunch and some quality time with some quality people (I am referring to the other HVAC experts in the Boston area who have already signed up)

Hope to see you all in Boston in a couple of short weeks!
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    TWO WEEKS TO GO!

Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks.

Come join the fun and learn stuff!
This discussion has been closed.