Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Areyou M bowen...?

Weezbo
Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
Weezbo *~/:)

this suddenly showed as the only means to get to the site....showed the old new two pipe web page ....anyone else seen this? i wonder about some of these internet identity thieves ,as who knows what evil may lurk within the information highway these days.....

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    How that happens

When you logon on to the Wall, the system asks you to create a user name and password for the first time. It remembers this and doesn't ask you again. This is what makes the bookmark feature work on the Wall. The system puts a cookie on your PC.

At times, people will forward links to other people, and that can cause the other person's cookie to travel with the link. So when you open the Wall it will ask you if you are that other person. If you're not that person, just click NO and then enter your own user name and password.

If you don't remember your user name and password you'll have to delete the cookie for forums.invision.net from your PC, clear the cache and logon from scratch.

I hope that helps.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Tim_41
    Tim_41 Member Posts: 153
    yes 2 days ago

I was it bit confused. I did a search for pipe sizing and found a link and like magis, I became someone else.
This discussion has been closed.