Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

PEWOT

Comments

• mitch_8
    mitch_8 Member Posts: 3
    PEWOT training

Proffessor.

Do you have classes in Canada? if not is there an online or CD training version available?

I was taught PE charts years ago, but the teacher (and I use the term loosely) made it seem incredibly difficult so he could impress his students with his knowledge. I have had additional training which showed me it could be simple, but was unable to complete the course do to personal circumstances.

I eagerly await your reply.

Mitch

• He is in Boston at the moment doing some training, so he may not be able to answer untill he gets back, keep bumping this though so he sees it.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Mitch_4
    Mitch_4 Member Posts: 955
    thank you

I will
  • JackEnnisMartin
    JackEnnisMartin Member Posts: 70
    training

You did not by any chance have an instutor by the name of Rudy Scheewdic did you? He made everything look hard and so help me ;he could not teach a squirrel to chew nuts.

Look forward to more training in the subject myself. All the best and good luck.

Jack Ennis Martin
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    Where is Canada are you?

Where in Canada are you?

The locations for my seminars and classes are determined solely by you guys. I have no problem trying to make a particular event/location work.

Shoot me out the details or post them here and we can see if it'll work.

As far as the materials, my "Pressure Enthalpy without Tears" book is available for all who desire it.

The book can be ordered by calling Innovative Teaching Systems at (917) 428-0044.
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    Thanks

Thanks for alerting Mitch, Norm.
  • Mitch_4
    Location is

S-W Ontario, but I can travel to Ohio, Michigan and NY state althought he last is a stretch.

I am pretty much a one man operation, repair and replace only although I could round up a few friends in the area that might be interested.
  • Mitch_4
    no..not a \"rudy\" but

his las t name (ironically) was martin...figure the odds.(So I wont say his 1st name in case your related lmao).PE charts, psycometrics..hell he made drinking coffee seem tough.

If you could deisgn , lay out and manufacture an entire custom duct system in 8 hours..he used to do 2..always one upping. the kind of jerk that could pass on a lot of knowledge, but would rather glorify himself..sad, sad,sad
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    Got it!

I will add your location to the list...

I look forward to taking a trip north...and west.
This discussion has been closed.