Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Great Oil Fired Boiler

J Sacco
J Sacco Member Posts: 9
There's no reason to wait for Riello parts. Tell him to stock the parts to refill the service or you'll go somewhere else

Comments

• scott337
    scott337 Member Posts: 38
    Great New Oil Fired Boiler

Anybody try that Slant Fin Eutectic Boiler?
    Look like a dishwasher, runs like a dream! I burned my hand on the supply pipe thinking the thing wasn't running!
    Was a loyal Budersu guy, glad to be back into an American Company!

• Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    It's

a very nice boiler,but it's made in France by DeDieterich

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Greg_23
    Greg_23 Member Posts: 22
    purepro trio oil boiler

Take a look at the Trio. It is a Solia. Weighs in at 300 lbs. for a 3 section. Priced right and has an option for an energy manager. Combine this with the "plug n go" indirect and you have a nice package.
  • Utica

Makes a nice energy star rated oil boiler, chimney vented, 86% AFUE, made in the USA with a lifetime warrantee on the heat exchanger. I put one in a couple of monthes ago, and I really liked it. Bob Gagnon

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Randy_22
    Randy_22 Member Posts: 9
    Great oil boilers

We have used the Crown 3 pass [ scotch marine design ] for many years. The 1st 2 we used were the Tasso brand as no american company had them yet. Beckett and Riello burners have both been used in these. I love the Riello burner, except all of our local wholesalers push it while telling you if you need a part, I can have it tomorrow or Tuesday, maybe? Annual tuneups are important and we have found that a vacuum is needed every 3-5 years. Easy to inspect with a 4 bolt removal and swing open door, followed by a 2" flue brush. We don't have to use a coat hanger followed by bigger brushes. Just don't use bushings to reduce pipe size, use reducing couplings.
  • boiler type

i'm redoing my house 3k sq ft. plumber wants wel-meklain
    3section. central air 2units 4ton each with a york or
    trane units. whats best and size.
This discussion has been closed.