Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Tekmar 255, two stage boiler control flashing E

What's the warm weather shut down setting at?

On the topic . Does the x -x on a Taco multi zone SR504 connect to the boiler demand and common of the Tekmar 265? If there is always call from zone will the boiler(s) fire continuously until supply sensor is satisfied based on ODR?

I have a multi zone system with panel rads, and HWBB, and I want the panels rad zone to have constant circulation. Using a 508 setpoint with the Aux sensor into Taco , The Tekmar 265 for the two mod-con boilers.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=377&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Bob in Seattle
    Bob in Seattle Member Posts: 2
    Tekmar 255, two stage boiler control flashing ERR message

This just started, my system has been installed ten years, Buderus boiler and indirect water heater. Outdoor sensor looks fine and wiring OK. Coincidentally, am doing work on the house right in the area of the sensor, but everything looks fine including wiring to the sensor. Have Tekmar literature and it describes ERR message as being a short circuited or otherwise a problem with the outdoor sensor.
    Boiler will not light, although circ pumps on while thermostat is calling.
  • Bob in Seattle
    Bob in Seattle Member Posts: 2
    Tekmar 255 on again off again....

When it was flashing ERR it wouldn't let me go into any settings.
    Now is working after water heater called last night it seemed to bring the 255 back to life--and the heat worked as well.
    Checking now WWSD is at............oops, now showing ERR again after working last night.
  • singh
    singh Member Posts: 866
    Tekmar 255

is discontinued.

I would check all the sensors, the wiring may look ok but the sensors themselves could be bad, need ohmmeter. Call Tekmar tech. support they should be able to help and give you the correct readings if sensor are good.

Anybody comment on the 265 with Taco multizone relay

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.