Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Weather pecularities

Options
Thunderstorms and drenching downpours nearly every day for the past week and expected through this week as well. We were a bit dry this year, but not any more. High temps in the 90s and dewpoints well into the 70s. In other words a typical early summer in Swampeast MO...

Comments

• John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options

It's too bad that the Lake Tahoe region isn't getting the rain that central Texas is getting -- there would be much less suffering.

It's been in 90s in southeast Michigan but I hear the rumble of thunder approaching -- and it ain't the scheduled fireworks!

How's your weather?
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Options

HHHHHHHOT!

Don't like the weather, wait a minute. It's been pretty brutal in CT for the last couple of days. It's around 90 here with a heat index of 95+. I know that doesn't sound to bad to some of you, but our blood hasn't had a chance to thin yet.

I expect this weather to last until mid January, then get cold for 3 weeks, then get tons of rain in April, beautiful May, in June the top will suddenly fly off the thermometer with scattered days no warmer than 55. I can't figure it out.
  • Brad White
    Brad White Member Posts: 2,398
    Options
    93 F. in Boston

and 51% RH (75 degree wet bulb).

No calls yet from our design jobs.
    "If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad
This discussion has been closed.