Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Home study CD

Options
How you all doing? are there any good home study or remote study courses out there for AC service and installation? I went to school about 5 years ago but stayed on the heating side of the trade, but now want to do both. I am starting with a company this summer doing servicing.

Comments

• don_185
    don_185 Member Posts: 312
    Options
    Hello Biged.

Welcome aboard! Check rses.org they have some great cds.

Also checkout books and more buy all that is written by
    Eugene Silberstain...lots of good infromation in them.

Then you can always check at acca.org lots of great books
    to help further your knowledge.

Enjoy.
  • Ken D.
    Ken D. Member Posts: 836
    Options
    Home Study

Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES) has home study in text and on CD. They have much other training materials available. They are a non profit industry educational organization. Call 800-297-5660. There is probably a chapter in your local area.
  • larry_15
    larry_15 Member Posts: 55
    Options
    Cd's

Just to let you know I am aways looking for ways to educate not only myself but others too. I have two cd's that I think work every well for A/C refrigeration. One is by the Trane company/ Aermican standard I know you can get it through the Gusatave Larson company. How much I don't know I got it though RSES school for free and it tells you how to trouble shoot residental systems. Then there is sea side refrigeration here is the email seaside@refrigerationbasics.com <seaside@refrigerationbasics.com

larry
This discussion has been closed.