Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

An end, and a beginning...

ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
You Sir have been a Huge part of the wall and its attraction for all of us. As others have said your knowledge and generosity with it have also raised the bar for others.

This site would not be what it is with out men like you. Thank You.

Please don't go away. Stick around you'd be missed.

Scott

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Changes ; a message from Bill W.

To make a long story short, my time with Honeywell has come to an end. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for the incredible amount that you all have taught me over the past years. Those of you that I have met personally, those of you who I've only met on the'net, I can't begin to say enough good things about all of you. Scott M., JCA, Ron Junior, Steamhead, Noel, Steve Ebels, Mad Dog, Wayco Wayne, JohnNY et al, I'm not worthy to carry your toolboxes down the stairs! You guys are the top craftsmen in this business, setting the bar for an entire industry. Ken Secor, Mark Eatherton, Mike T, RB, you "mad scientists" keep pushing the envelope, your work is the hope of a cleaner, greener and more effficent world. Glenn Stanton, keep up the good work! Mark Hunt, good luck with the pumps. Of course,thanks to our host, Dan, who provides this incredible venue for all. If I missed anyone, I apologize.

My fellow "Coasties" JCA, Noel, Ranger Norvit, fair winds & following seas. I plan to stay in the industry, so feel free to email me any questions, and if I can help you, I will. Thanks for the memories.
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Bill,

As one window closes....a DOOR opens.

Please let us ALL know where you turn next. Whoever has the smarts to employ you, will be getting a plane of knowledge that they could only pray for.

I'm sure you'll be doing what you want....just take some time and make sure you'll be doing it for a worthy recipient. Best of wishes to you my friend! Semper Paratis... JCA
  • Leo_12
    Leo_12 Member Posts: 17
    I wish you the best

Bill I wish you the best and yes like others said let us know how it turns out. Remember getting lost going from the first Oilstock back to the hotel?

Leo
  • nicholas bonham-carter
    nicholas bonham-carter Member Posts: 8,576
    who to ask?

i have marvelled at your knowledge of not only Honeywell products ,but also how those products interact with all the old and new systems discussed here.
    i hope you will continue to contribute from your vast store of knowlege in general on this site.--nbc
  • Bob Sweet
    Bob Sweet Member Posts: 540
    Bill

you have been a stand out among manuf. on this website. Never seen you skirt a question or problem and always did it with class. An example for others to follow.

Good luck!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Hail well met

It's been a great ride so far and a pleasure to know you as a friend "in-the-business". Keep us posted on what you're doing.
  • Mark Hunt_4
    Mark Hunt_4 Member Posts: 68
    Bill

I have been lucky enough to have been surrounded by some of the best in the industry since I entered it so many years ago. You are certainly one of the best sir.

I wish you great success and happiness in your next adventure!

If you ever need to, you know where to find me.

Mark H
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    Sorry

to see you go,you'll be missed! Good luck in your endeavors!HW's loss will be someones gain!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Stay in touch

We don't want to lose track of each other.

Best of luck in whatever comes next.

Noel
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,021
    Open skies!

a big loss for HW. Let us know where you decide to share your knowledge next.

hot rod
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    With Bill's permission,

we're opening a new room on the Wall that will address Indoor Air Quality. Bill's an expert at that and he'll be answering your questions. Thanks, Bill!
    Retired and loving it.
  • This is incredible!

Yes, Leo, I do remember wandering around the cornfields trying to find the "OilStock"Training Center! AH, the days before GPS! I think of that every time I make one of my trips to one of my favorite toy stores...Cabelas!

Wallies, thank you all for your kind words. Dan, thank you for the opportunity!
  • Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Bill

As all have said, breaking the routine can lead to better things. Good Luck and keep your eyes open. WW

This discussion has been closed.