Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit

to mike t

john_27 Member Posts: 195
mike...can you tell us a little more about your soil moisture controlled systems....sounds like we should all be doing this...john


  • Mike T., Swampeast MO
    Mike T., Swampeast MO Member Posts: 6,928

    Name on the units is Aquamizer. Two stainless steel probes are buried a few inches apart and the unit measures electrical resistance. Fertilizers can mess up the readings for a few days.

    One unit is starting to fail. Can't find that brand anymore and read that this type has a fairly short life (mine are 6 years old). Am open to any suggestions for replacements!
This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!