Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Viessmann Atola AR145

Glen
Glen Member Posts: 855
if so I can send a pdf file, including setup and service. It's an oldie but goodie - and yes parts are still available - to a limited extent. My temp email is aspennorth@hotmailcom if you wish to "chat" directly.

Comments

• Dick_4
    Dick_4 Member Posts: 1
    Viessmann Atola AR145 Broken?

We don't see to many Visessmans in Utah for some reason. I got a service on one today, It makes Hot water just fine in Hot water only mode, when the owner put it in heat mode it's making little hot water. He has no documentation and I haven't seen one of these before. Any ideas?
  • Young One
    Young One Member Posts: 16
    AR-145

First of all does this boiler have priority for domestic hot water?

The AR had either the EKR control(a couple of toggle swtiches, thermometer, ahl) mouted in the front face of the boiler or had the Trimatik (with Anlalog clock) control, it may not have had a Viessmann control mounted.

Does the boiler have a Viessmann DHW pump module?

Find out this information and than you could start by contacting your Viessmann sales rep or the Viessmann office or you can post here. I would be glad to respond,

Jason
  • soos
    soos Member Posts: 1
    temperature control dial

how  do  i turn  the  temperature up on  our viessmann  atola  ar 145 boiler?    where  do i find  the  control at?
  • CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    edited April 2011
    Controls

There are only 2 Parts currently available for the MC. The Timer and the Cube. Nothing else. They do though, make a retrofit kit to enable you to install the new Vitotronic control packages to boilers with old MC's.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.