Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Barbed Fittings

I am looking for a barbed tee......the application is for my radiant heating systems. I use the Entran (Watts) products and I have been unable to find a barbed tee that will fit the Entran hose.....the tee that I need is
3/4" X 3/4" X 1/2". I have been building my own tees with copper and barbed fittings and find this cost prohibitive. Any help will be greatly appreciated.


This discussion has been closed.