Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

My New Venture

I'm working on a very cool site, not to take away from the wall at all but to help make public more aware of what their choices are in comfort systems. This website will hopefully bring more traffic to HeatingHelp as well...my intentions are good and to have a good time. The alterior motive here is to bring more traffic from the industry to my website TheSheetMetalShop.Com...it's weird how things work?

The entire industry is welcome to join us...I'm hoping it will benifit all. If you have any information to share with the general public on Heating and Air Cond. issues, please submit them and credit will go to where it's due..a great way to promote your business or website. My "definitions" page could use help...if you have anything to submit, it will link back to you as the contributor..we however will never "intentially" link to internet companies that sell equipment directly to the public...we need to help them realize the dangers of installing there own...I cannot do anything about the Google Ads?

Sorry to take up so much room here on the board.

Http://www.heatingGuide.com

Take care my friends?

I will be also linking to the Indusrties Largest OnLine Heating Library...

Bud

Comments

• John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Bud

Send me a press release and I'll get it into The News. And remember that your visitors and all Wallies are welcome to chat at the HVAC Forum at www.achrnews.com. It's a ghost town on our site. :-(
  • Bud_14
    Bud_14 Member Posts: 200
    your site is down?

As of this morning the news website site is down? We have decided that instead of having a message board and removing it later if it does not retain "added value" to the heatingguide.com website that we're better off not having it at all. So it has been removed and we move forward with information that adds value to the consumer and contractor. we'll be adding many catogories to our links page for other industry interest such as related websites, resources etc.

Bud

• John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Might be

down for adding some links -- give it a few minutes. Sorry to hear you took down your board.
  • Bud_14
    Bud_14 Member Posts: 200
    I'm not ;)

I'm not sorry at all:)At least for now and until I'm confident that it will ad value to the site. I think this internet stuff needs a change and I have a good idea and will build on the "What do we really expect from the internet" and I'll be honest...I'm not getting it.

It's like going to eat out and leaving the restaraunt hungry...maybe I should ad more than 5 places to my favorites list :)

It's hard to promote a board that comes with subscription only..heck these boards are hard to give away for free...How do you do it?

Take care

Bud
This discussion has been closed.