Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

gas valve replacement

is an OEM Weil McLain number, so it will not cross over easily. However, you should be able to use a Honeywell VR8345M Gas valve. This valve is designed to replace hundreds of spark and direct/HSI ignition valves. Unfortunately, the list of valves that the VR8345M replaces is older than the valve you have, but I would be confident in saying that it will work. Otherwise, you will have to get the OEM valve from your W.M. distributor.




  • Harv_2
    Harv_2 Member Posts: 1
    gas valve replacement

    I have a Weil-McLain CGi some number (6 burners)LP gas boiler, not the Gold. It is ~8 years old and I need to find a replacement gas valve. It currently has a malfunctioning Honeywell VR8204M2701. I can't find this valve or a cross reference for a replacement, any help?

  • Honeywell

    From the archives:

    DATE: Mar 04, 2002
    SUBJECT: Return of the Honeywell Tech services phone line
    NAME: Bill W @ Honeywell

    The Honeywell Technical Services hotline is back! Starting today, March 4, 2002, the Honeywell Tech hotline has been re-instaed. The phone number is
    1-800-468-1502. It will be manned from 8AM to 4:30PM (Central time)excepting US Holidays. The website below is still available. The 900 # has been shut down. Your feedback was appreciated, guys! Thanks.


    Date: August 27, 2004 12:06 PM
    Author: BillW@honeywell
    Subject: I'm going "Off the Wall"...

    I know, some of you think I'm there already, but I'll be "Off the Wall" until after Labor Day. Try http://hbctechlit.honeywell.com for tech sheets on anything, or call 1-800-468-1502 (if you are a contractor) or contact your distributor or Honeywell rep.

    To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.