Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

IMPROVEMENTS - A NEW ROOM ON THE WALL (Dan H.)

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
and check the Forum <b>Improvements (Make it better!)</b>

This is a new room where we can brainstorm about existing products, or dream of new ones.

What would you like to see developed?

How could a manfacturer make an existing product better?

What flaws do you see in existing products, and what would you do to make them better?

Start a thread on any product or product catagory you'd like and we'll explore it in depth.
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• tim_36
    tim_36 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    modular manifolds

I have a new product I have been trying to get of the ground it it is a modular manifold witch mounts directley to a package boiler using a stand made from aluminum pipe with slip fitings the manifold mounts to the stand in under 1/2 hr you can dress a 2to6 zone system. on a replacement boiler job two men can complete a full install including removel of the old unit clean up and proper combustion testing in a 8 hr day.I showed them in Hartford OHSMA traid show there was a lot of intrest but not to many sales Whiel McLain did buy one and we mounted it on there mobel school trailer.I would be interested in any input you or any of your readers might have.Or any questions I could answer for you

Thank you
    Tim
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Improvements

isn't a place to advertise products, Tim. We have advertising opportunities avaialable at HeatingHelp.com if you're interested in that. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Tim

I saw them in Hartford and thought they were great.The only problem? The price just doesn't justify the time savings

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Ken_40
    Ken_40 Member Posts: 1,320
    Options
    Just curious...

The 200+ post/thread re: "Pro-Press/Viega leaks" was to be "resolved" by the powers that be at the end of this month. Looking at my calendar...

Would the new room be the appropriate forum for that thread?
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    If you

> The 200+ post/thread re: "Pro-Press/Viega leaks"

> was to be "resolved" by the powers that be at the

> end of this month. Looking at my

> calendar...

>

> Would the new room be the

> appropriate forum for that thread?

Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    If someone would like to start a new thread

on how the product might be improved then I think that would be appropriate to the new room. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.