Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Semester Winding Down

As the fall semester winds down at good ol' Suffolk County Community College, I would like to thank my students for a great 15 weeks.

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to tell them that they should not be reading this right now, as they have a heap of studying to do for their final examinations next week.

Best of luck guys,

Prof. S.

Comments

• Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    Hey Gene....

Isn't it exciting to have students that are really interested in the HVACR field? I remember when I was schooled, there were always some people that you could tell really didn't want to be there and made it just another class which they had little interest in. What a great field to become a student in and make money if you want to. The screw offs are now probably working at McDonalds now and also part time at Burger King...:-) What an opportunity they let slip through their hands. Only my personal view.

Merry Christmas and love to all.

Mike T.
  • Semester

Prof,
    We recently finished our Fall semester @ Western Suffolk Boces, Wilson Tech, and it was a great 12 weeks spent instructing some of the most interested and dedicated students.

A few weeks off until the start of next semester.
    Looking forward to the rest of a few weeks but also looking forward to a new semester as well.

Happy Holidays to you ,
    Ken Resnick
    He who knows WHY

Shall be master of

He who knows HOW
This discussion has been closed.