Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

ABCO show

We just got back from the Abco show!Boy, that guy is quick!The Professor ,that is !As we walked in ,he was already walking out with shopping bags full!!! and he was COMING BACK FOR MORE!!!!!So ,Annie and ran like hell to get our own literature and stuff before HE got back!There was enough for all.A couple of intresting Quick Tech Classes,one by John R.Hall where I purchased his book"the NEXT Contractor",which he signed,had some food(as much as you could eat!)The Professor stopped by our table for a few minutes .I even picked up the brand new 2006-2007 Copeland Electrical Handbook and the Tecumseh Electrical Parts Guidebook!.5 shopping bags FULL.

Comments

• John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Good seeing friends

Thanks for stopping by Terry, and thanks to Eugene for his visits to the booth and bringing along some of his students. It is a truly fantastic show and it keeps getting bigger. This year's set a new attendance record, over 4,700 people. That's a lot of people and equipment to squeeze into the Terrace on the Park. I think I felt the building move, but it may have been sliding thanks to the all-day downpour outside. :-)
This discussion has been closed.