Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Need a flow switch

Nick- McDonnell Miller's FS series of flow switches should fit the bill. There are different types for various installation requirements.


  • nick z.
    nick z. Member Posts: 157
    Need a flow switch

    I am hooking up a injection pump into main water feed of Green house. Problem is one that came with system is made to open and close by press. Since we have to install in main line it is always under press. Therefore is always closed. Any body know of one that works on water flow not press.
    Thanks Nick
This discussion has been closed.