Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Paging Bill@honeywell

BillW@honeywell
BillW@honeywell Member Posts: 1,099
Hey, Vern! How are things in the Adirondacks? The T8112 is obsolete. It was a basic 5/2 battery-powered programmable that was used for hydronic heat or forced air. It could not be used with steam. It's been replaced with the TH4110D1007. You can get them at any distributor, Webb or Johnstone in Plattsburgh should have them in stock. The TH4110D1007 can be used with steam, hydronic, scorched air, oil, gas, millivolt, up to 1 stage heat, 1 stage cool heat pump. Very competitive price. For a spec sheet & wiring diagrams, go to www.customer.honeywell.com and scroll down to the "literature" box. Type in the part number for a PDF of the tech sheets. Have a great day!

Comments

• Vernon P. James_2
    Vernon P. James_2 Member Posts: 33
    Paging Bill@Honeywell

I am trying to find info for T8112D1005 thermostats. I found 1998 product manual and installation manual but don't seem to find it listed in the new catalogs. Are these still available or are they obsolete? Thank You.

Vern James
    James Plumbing & Heating
    Saranac Lake, New York
  • Vernon P. James_2
    Vernon P. James_2 Member Posts: 33
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply for verification.I am looking over bid specs from an engineer on a steam heat system. I couldn't find the 8112 in my book. I found the other lit on line which stated not for steam. When I talked to my main supplier in Glens Falls yesterday they said it was obsolete and gave me the replacment Th4110. My other local supplier has several 8112 on shelf and didn't know if had been obsoleted.I will call the engineer now and see if if he wants to change the specs.
    It has been a beautiful fall this year. The leaves have been fantastic and are just about to pass. Lots of wind and rain last few days. Have had few nites in mid 20's. Snow is predicted for this weekend with temps in teens to low 20's. Thanks again
This discussion has been closed.