Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

(Boiler ControI) Invention for sale (License to Manufacturer)

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am going to be at ISH next week and I am going to offer a boiler control which will be available for license to a manufacturer. This control is called Exquisite Heat and is invented by John Cockerill. I John Ruhnke, am the Licensing Agent for John Cockerill and the one to talk to about a license agreement. The patent that has issued covers an algorithm used in boiler controls. Anyone that is interested should contact me ahead of time and set up an appointment at ISH.

Exquisite heat involves a unique and very valuable algorithm. This algorithm adjusts the boiler water temperature based on the run time of the thermostat. The result is very similar to outdoor or indoor reset except better. It resets the temperature of the water setback based on the run times of the thermostat. This results in the water being cooler when it is warmer out and hotter when it is colder out just like with outdoor or indoor reset. 29 units and counting are installed and being beta tested right now!

Following are reasons Exquisite Heat is better!

1) Exquisite Heat installs in less then two hours!!

2) No outside bulb needed.

3) Any thermostat can work with Exquisite Heat without any extra relays.

4) The whole control involves 24 volt wiring only! No need for tough UL 110 volt testing. 24 volt wiring is fast and easy for contractors to wire up.

5) Exquisite Heat responds to solar gain, wind speed changes and more. Outdoor reset doesn't.

6) For every 2 to 3 degrees you drop in water temperature you save 1% in heating efficiency. That is why the Germans have a law not to design for more then 138 degrees. Exquisite heat adjusts the water temperature just like outdoor and indoor reset.

7) The clients who have the unit installed rave about how comfortable the heating system is with Exquisite Heat installed.

8) The easy installation will broaden the impact boiler controls have on the market place and save the world billions in fuel bills!!!

JR@ComfortableHeat.com

1-203-849-1479

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=96&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>
I am the walking Deadman
Hydronics Designer
Hydronics is the most comfortable and energy efficient HVAC system.
This discussion has been closed.