Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Embassay Ambassador ?? Any thoguhts ??

Options
ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
call today and tell me they where interested in this product. I've never done one but am a little concerned with combo units that are tankless. How can they do both ... Well ??

But I am open to anyone who has had experience with this unit or the Baxi.

Thanks Guys

Scott

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    I take it from

the deafening silence that there is not a real strong opinion of these type of heaters.

Kind of what I thought.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • clammy
    clammy Member Posts: 3,111
    Options
    raidait stuff

Scot i have used there radiant manifolds with no promblems close to if not better then 10 years and on the other side alot cheaper then the wisbro manifolds with flow setter and more then 1/3 the price but they are plastics .peace and good luck clammy
    R.A. Calmbacher L.L.C. HVAC
    NJ Master HVAC Lic.
    Mahwah, NJ
    Specializing in steam and hydronic heating
  • mark_56
    mark_56 Member Posts: 22
    Options

I'm in the middle of an installation. Haven't been there for 6 mos- waiting for $$. Another local contractor says he has several installed with no probs. (piece of crap weighs a ton, though)
  • Ragu_5
    Ragu_5 Member Posts: 315
    Options
    Scott..

Just caught your post. The Ambassadors didn't go over big here. I've got 4 or 5 of them out there. No problems in 3-4 years. They have proprietary cast aluminum venting, they are made in Italy and they had to offer a "Cold Weather Vent Kit" option. The combos just can't do the job (I don't think any of them can). I'd say: run of the mill, as are most of them.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.