Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

The New Building

Options
Will you christen the building like cruise ships are christened? With a bottle of bubbly? Who will the the godmother? (All cruise ships have godmothers.)

Comments

• Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    Options
    The New Building

As you may be aware, the bulding project for the HVAC/R program at Suffolk County Community College has jumped its latest hurdle and is running swiftly towards the next(Playing the part of devil's advocate, of course).

Of course, getting to this point did bring along with it some controversies and unsettling issues, one of which being a post that appeared here on the Wall. That post involved Dave Wagner from Consumers Energy in Brooklyn and remarks that were supposedly made during a meeting of the NYC Oilheat Service Managers Association.

In that post I restated remarks as directly told to me by a friend of the HVAC/R program who was in attendance at that meeting. When direct inquiries were made a day or so after the event as to the acuracy of the remarks, the consensus was that, in a nutshell, the information given to me was not an accurate account of the actual statements made by Mr. Wagner.

My deepest apologies go out to Dave Wagner, Consumers Energy, the NYC Oilheat Service Managers and NAOHSM (National Association of Oilheat Service Managers) for any indignity that may have resulted.
  • Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    Options
    Hey Gene...

Just goes to show you,...Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see....;-) "That's my Grandfather talking".

Mike T
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    Options
    don't tell my students that

Hey Mike,

Don't tell my students that or they'll totally tune me out during class!
  • coolboy
    coolboy Member Posts: 5
    Options
    I can't wait

I can't wait to see what this building looks like it will be so good.
This discussion has been closed.